I just sold a car and forgot to take off the license plates…

Customer Question
Hi, I just sold...

Hi, I just sold a car and forgot to take off the license plates and took the written "bill of sale". I can not contact to the buyer. Could you please tell me what I should do now

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

I am in Texas The car is 2007 Kia Spectra

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, I just filled the Sold Vehicle Report online,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all I need to know. Thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/21/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!