I have already talked to you so my history is I am reporting…

Customer Question
I have already talked to...
I have already talked to you so my history is I am reporting a phone text harassment.
however she is harassing my sister too, and seems like she is not a healthy psychological state of mind, and randomly calling my sister work place and treating she will be calling other family members and talking about my sister in very disturb language. We block online and phone as much as we can however it is really concerning... and we have totally instant side... what else can be done... we started the legal process already...
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello again,

.

Unfortunately, you have already done about everything you can do here... You can't track her down and smash her phone to keep her from contacting you... You have to go through the legal process we went over earlier....notifying her not to contact you, documenting it when she does, and then filing a police complaint for harassment and even stalking..

.

You might even try to get the local police to contact the police where she is located to see if they can talk to her and explain to her that she runs the risk of getting arrested and put in jail if she continues. That may help get her to stop if she has the local police go out to contact her about this..

.

.

thanks

Barrister, Attorney