Is this covered by attorney client privilege? Florida. What…

Customer Question
Is this covered by...

Is this covered by attorney client privilege?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is our communication covered by attorney client privilege

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Since this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, communications are not governed by attorney client privilege.

Tina, Lawyer