Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is this covered by attorney client privilege? Florida. What…

Customer Question
Is this covered by...

Is this covered by attorney client privilege?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

What do you mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is our communication covered by attorney client privilege

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

Since this website does not create an attorney-client relationship, communications are not governed by attorney client privilege.

Tina, Lawyer