What does tort mean. Georgia. No can't find anyone to take…

Customer Question
What does tort mean ...

What does tort mean

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No can't find anyone to take case . 12 21/2015 touch inappropriate on my right but cheek. I want pain and suffering. Never will go to another male Doctor. Are doctors exempt from sexual harassment

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can he take the case. I was told its simple battery

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

I'll wait
No thanks sounds like a SCAM!!!!!

I'm not sure what you think is a scam, but if you don't want an answer you can contact customer service at***@******.*** for a return of your deposit.

Best holiday regards.

Please cancel now and put my money back. I didn't get any advice. It said $5 not $47. I'm going to report you to the BBB. You took my money
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney