I been stop at airport ck point when i enter usa. Ca los…

Customer Question
I been stop at...

I been stop at airport ck point when i enter usa

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ca los anglos

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The problem is i dont know any thing i was in?my way home to enter los anglos

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They said their is protactive order against me child abudction and ask?me who?travel with me which?was only my father

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good evening, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear this happened.

Can you please clarify, were you told there is a protective order that's been issued against you for child abduction?

Do you have a child or are you currently going through custody or divorce proceedings?

I'll wait to hear back, thanks!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!