In ohio do you need to show a recite at walmart at the door…

Customer Question
In ohio do you...

In ohio do you need to show a recite at walmart at the door to leave

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that i know of but i got a missed call from parma police today

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Ohio on saturday 12-16-17

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

The answer to your question is no. You are not required by state law to show your receipt at Walmart when you leave. Did you have other questions for me today?