Need a consultation with workers comp attorney in th Orange…

Customer Question
Need a consultation with...

Need a consultation with workers comp attorney in th Orange county Calif area

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Do not know....

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a CA licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Probably too much info to share without a one-on-one meeting. Are you local?
Thank you, ***** ***** elsewhere. My contact info is***@******.*** and(###) ###-####

Hi, I think you may be a little confused how the site works. It's relatively normal. So, we can either chat on here or we can have a phone call; however, phone calls are $59 extra. I'm not in the OC, I am a little further south than that, but we can still chat if you are interested.