I wanted to apply for a patent and I started the process,but…

Customer Question
I wanted to apply...

I wanted to apply for a patent and I started the process,but then I changed my e-mail address.What can I do now to complete the process? my old e-mail was***@******.***. It is now***@******.*** help me complete the process. Thank you. Alfred Frankl

Lawyer's Assistant: What's the invention's purpose?

To develop a monopod for photographers that is faster and easier to use.It can change height in an instant and will be used by anyone who needs or uses a bipod.A pistol type of release will allow the monopod to raise the camera or lower the camera by squeezing the trigger on the pistol grip which will release a pin holding the monopod at a selected position A spring inside the monopod tube will raise or allow the elevation of the camera to be raised or lowered by pulling on the pistol grip trigger and pushing the camera up or down using the ring inside the monopod tube. I hope this report is satisfactory for s basic explanation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I have not sent any description of the monopod.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Three in not any such deviice in use today.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. I will try to assist you today. Give me a moment to review and type my response.

How far along in the e-filing process did you get with your patent?

do you have an application number so you can search on the USPTO website?