Arizona. Divorce decree. My question

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Hello Pearl,

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes Divorce decree

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My question

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'd be happy to help in any way I can, do you have a specific question with regards ***** ***** divorce?

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!