I have been denied disability. I suffer from -Polar &

Customer Question
I have been denied...

I have been denied disability. I suffer from Bi-Polar & complex regional pain syndrome. I had a non-disability attorney file an appeal for me as a favor from a friend. They denied me again. Tis same attorney has not contacted me in due time and quite frankly, I don't think he knows what he is doing nor cares. As of January 1, 2018 I will have no income or available assistance! PLEASE advise.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He appealed once & SSA denied me again. I know that he did not present all of my information eg:hospital stay, etc. Can I obtain a disability attorney for my next appeal? Time is of the essence!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that is it. Thank you!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 8 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I understand. I simply want to know what I should do next
I do not want to pay more money for a call. The web page said I could as a question & receive a response��???
I am calling my credit card & discontinuing any payments to this website. Thank you
Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 8 months ago

The key to winning disability cases are strong letters from BOARD CERTIFIED physicians! Do you have them? Below are some highly rated disability attorneys who offer free consultations. I used to live in Maryland, so I have included attorneys from all relevant counties.

Tracey Nicoll Pate tel(###) ###-#### http://www.disabilityassociates.com/ (Baltimore)

Jonathan R Bromberg tel(###) ###-#### http://www.brsglaw.com/ (Rockville)

Michael D Steinhardt tel(###) ###-#### http://www.steinhardtlawfirm.com/michael-d-steinhardt.html (Glen Bernie)

I hope this helps.

Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.