Help me to find out how to reset my combination to my Sentry…

Customer Question
Please help me to...

Please help me to find out how to reset my combination to my Sentry Safe Model Number is: C-95487777 and a tiny star

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I have my current combination but want to change it and I live in the state of Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

You are it as I have lost the paper work can I open it and find a serial number?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything my son bought this for me at Wallmart

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley

that model number is ***** coming up

can you send a picture of the model number