In 2010 I filed a Discrimination, Harassment, and

Customer Question
In 2010 I filed...

In 2010 I filed a Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation charge against the State of Iowa and the Iowa DNR for their Non-Enforcement of the Clean Water Act and the Iowa Drainage Laws, or my Property Rights, as well as Justice for those murdered to hide the on-going contamination by /a group of Corporate Farmers/Mitchell County Authorities and their contractors, while the State of Iowa's FSA and Iowa DNR agents strictly enforced those Laws on me a female, older, disabled, widowed,small, farmer. The damage caused by the Iowa DNR's charging me with Blockage of Water, allowing the group of Corporate Farmers to dig away 42 acres of my farm without the use of Eminent Domain or any remediation to channel the run-off nitrogen fertilizers and their blue-green alga and their Cyanobacteria with other farm chemicals down the Aquifer Recharge Area Sinkholes, surrounding my farm in the Designated National Wetland is endangering the health and lives of 1/2 million Iowans using the Cedar Valley Group Aquifers as their Source Water. My attorney Erik Fisk stopped doing timely filing of the court requested papers after July 20th 2017 on case CVCV046761 so I had to file what I could as he kept threatening my case would be dropped if those filing and responses to the Attorney General's Office were not timely filed. But he refused to file even the Iowa DNR warning letter I had been working with Russ Tell and the Attorney General's Office and Stewart Schmitz at the Toxicologist at the Iowa Board of Health since 2007 and earlier to get the Iowa DNR to change their Chlorination Protocol for well owners in Iowa. Please help me get Representation for the Appeal I have filed to the Supreme Court of Iowa case 17-1933. I can not get anyone to represent the US residents Right to Know what contaminants are in their Source Water especially when it is the Ammonia Nitrogen as N (Anhydrous Ammonia) and Cyanobacteria that when Chorinated or treated by a well owner or Waterworks Dept. release very Carcinogenic Cyanotoxins and decontaminants like Trihalomethanes into our drinking water. My tremor from the Trihalomethanes makes it hard to type so even after so many corrections I desparately need help with Representation. The high exposure to Atrazine has caused organization issues. Veronica Lack, 475 SE Cardinal Lane, Waukee, IA 50263 Cell: (###) ###-#### E-mail: ***@******.***

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Iowa is the State and we have 16 Iowa Drainage Laws the main one the group was violating was the law not to alter the rate and matter of flow to your neighbors property. (It is illegal to channel farm run-off down especially from 50,000 acres of parts of three counties farm acres down into the Cedar (W) Township's Aquifer Recharge Area's Sinkholes for the Cedar Valley Group Aquifers and the group was refused a 404 Corps of Engineer's Drainage Permit for the Proposed Channeling in 1991. But go to www.IowaColdCases.org and look up my son, Adam M. Lack's case file and on the Update for Adam's file is a copy of an email with the argument for the utilization of Adam's USDA-NRCS Revised Univeral Soil Loss Equation Version Three or the RUSLE3 that was starting to be installed in 2016, but was REDACTED just after the Trump Administration took over in February of 2017. Veronica M. Lack

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, to meet the Iowa Supreme Court Appeal Deadline, I electronically (with the Polk County Court's assistance for my Disability in filing) filed the Appeal to the Appellate Court case 17-1933, before the end of November, 2017 without an attorney. Veronica

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure what a lawyer needs to know hopefully they might ask me the questions they need answers to. Veronica

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question.

We have read everything you posted, but we do not see a specific question in there for us to answer for you? What brings you to this site today and what is your specific question about all of this for us?

My need is to get Representation by an Attorney for the Iowa Supreme Court Appeal 17-1933 of the dismissal of my Civil Rights case CVCV046761 on October 31st, 2017. Help me get Representation to protect US Source Waters and our Right to Clean safe drinking water in the US as Iowa's Source Waters are now worse than Flint, MI's. Veronica M. Lack

Thank you for your reply.

I sincerely ***** ***** any misunderstanding about the scope of this site.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.superlawyers.com.

You may seek a refund of any deposits from customer service. Again I do apologize but we cannot represent anyone from this site.