LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  10+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

I was wondering if you guys deal with debt collection

Hi, I was wondering if you guys deal with debt collection violence kind of issues ?
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: I'm in Virginia and I don't have anyone helping in my case, still looking
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing, I just figured this out and honestly I haven't been in such a situation. So I'm trying to search for the best solution for me still
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Other than preferring to speak to the attorney instead of typing. Nothing

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

The site does not provide legal representation but we can answer any questions which you may have so please let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I’m ready and waiting for your call

An expert accepted it and should be calling you shortly. So for the delay

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm still waiting for the attorney to call me, please let me know approximately how long does it take till I receive the call?

I am sorry about this. Please contact customer service and they can assist 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did and I believe I'm qualified for it. Please let me know when is the best time for you for the call so I can make sure I'm excused from my job.
Thanks alot in advance for your help.

Did you speak with customer service?