LEASE (Business transfer) I am looking for an attorney to…

Customer Question
LEASE (Business transfer) I am looking...
LEASE (Business transfer)
I am looking for an attorney to review this document. How can I set this up and will it be for an additional amount? What’s that amount?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Can you please upload the lease and that way an expert can provide a quote for you?