There is a game on facebook called, Yoworld,and it is owned…

Customer Question
There is a game on...
There is a game on facebook called, Yoworld,and it is owned by Big Viking Games, I have been playing for a while now and this girl I dated on there, we dated for a while and after we broke up, she reported that I went into her account and took her items and they believed her, but she has admitted that she lied about everything and they won't listen to me. I also paid money on this game.What should I do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Did she send that text to them - or did you? Because I'll be honest with you... most people wouldn't go saying "I hope you suspend ME" or "I hope you kick ME out" (when they could just cancel their account) in conjunction with trying to get someone else's account reinstated...

I sent that because they asked for screenshots regarding the situation.

Okay. I see. Obviously that could have easily been doctored/faked - not that I'm saying you did that - but judging from the "I hope you can ban my account" it certainly doesn't read like it came from the person directly. If you want to resolve this, you would have HER contact them regarding your account since we know she is capable - since she filed the complain in the first place.

Please let me know if that answers your question.

She refuses to message them because her account would be banned, but I don't know what else could be done

Okay, but, her text message says "ban my account" - so which is it? Is that her text message or is it a fake? She can't refuse to message them and simultaneously send you that text for your to send to them.

That's her text. She has recently told me she would message them,but she hasn't.

If she's unwilling to contact them, then there's not much that you'll be able to do. They are well within their rights to believe that message is a fake unless the sender of it says otherwise.

What if I have other people messaging for me? It seems like they goes off of one statement. I wanted to have my friends to send them a message as well.

Your friends' statements are irrelevant. They are not the people who accused you of whatever actions she accused you of.

I don't think it's fair for her to message and get me banned like that. I haven't done anything wrong to her,but just broke up with her. She gets mad and reported and said I went into her account and took her items and they won't even listen to me.

I understand, but unless you can PROVE that you didn't do it there's not too much you can do. They can see through "faked" text messages and actually will trust you less as a result. That text message, unfortunately, doesn't look like it came from any actual software - and if it did you'd want to FWD the message - not attach a screenshot. I'm sorry - I have to tell you the truth, not just what you want to hear. When there's money in dispute ... that's sort of a big deal to companies that value their reputation.