My mom told me that my boy cousin had a fight with his mom…

Customer Question
My mom told me...

My mom told me that my boy cousin had a fight with his mom and left the house and he told her he hadn’t showered for a day and she told him to come over and shower in our house so he will come over in an hour my mom asked me if he can take a shower in my bathroom and I said no Because I’m a girl and He’s way older than me and I can’t just let a boy shower in my personal bathroom S

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ksa

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Wdym

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

You are not going to be in the room or in the shower when he is using your bathroom, correct? What is your specific question for us?

Yea but It’s kinda awkward cause we’re di genders
Different *

Thank you for your reply.

Please do NOT use the opt out button, it prevents anyone from answering you.

Your cousin should not be in your room when you are present and should not be in your bathroom when you are there. However, if you are not in the room or bathroom at the time and are in another part of the house, it is not improper for him to use the bathroom itself and use it. All you can do is let your mom know you are not comfortable, but you certainly should not be in the bathroom or anywhere he will be while he is using your shower. It is not unlawful though for him to shower in your shower and the house is your parent's house and your parents may allow it if they choose.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.