If a person bail was person.paid how come the disrict

Customer Question
If a person bail...

If a person bail was person.paid how come the disrict attorney wont release the person

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Staten island ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No she is just not releasing him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No please connect

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 5 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

The inmate would be released by the Department of Corrections unless there was some miscommunication or some other hold. By a hold, I mean another case, a fugitive warrant, a violation of parole or probation, or something along those lines.

What makes you think that the DA is responsible for the delay in the release?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney