How much does it to file low income. Monnesota. None

Customer Question
How much does it...

How much does it to file low income

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Monnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

None

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney.

It appears that your question did not completely appear online. Please ask it again here so I can see how I can help you.

cost for filing law suit with low income

Note that Just Answer is not a law firm. It does not file cases for you or represents you.

If you are looking to file a small claim against someone, you could possibly file the complaint yourself by getting the forms at the courthouse.

Is that what you want to do?

n0

Okay. If you want to explain your situation and discuss the issues, just let me know. Just remember that Just Answer is not a law firm and cannot represent you in a matter. I can answer questions you may have and discuss the issues.

Tina, Lawyer