Im looking for an attorney that can help me take my now

Customer Question
Im looking for an...

Im looking for an attorney that can help me take my now former attorney to court for misrepresentation. He is telling me to go to a doctor and lie to him and say i tore both my shoulders and right elbow by starting a lawn mover. I was hit by a diesel tanker on rte 21 near Clifton that was on the cell phone carrying 1500 gallons of diesel and several injuries

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

The State of Ignorance..New Jersey...thank you governor Christy for destroying our state

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I told my attorney I wanted to reopen the case after a 7 hour back surgery. This we spoke of back on Sept 18th and the day he told me to lie to these doctors and use my personal insurance

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I think that should cover it...can you have them call me at(###) ###-#### Typing and my shoulders are stating to hurt from the tares in them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

I'd be happy to communicate by phone if you'd prefer. You'll need to request a phone call on your end so that I can call you.

P.S. An attorney telling their client to lie is *highly* inappropriate.

Can we converse over the phone please?(###) ###-#### I would really appreciate it

I'd be happy to communicate by phone if you'd prefer.

You'll need to request a phone call on your end so that I can call you.

Olivia
My Home phone number is(###) ###-#### I really appreciate your help.

I can't call you until you submit a phone call request.

I dont have $50 to pay for a phone call

This question has a charge of $38, I believe - so you have have cost constraints you may wish to speak with customer service before proceeding. Alternatively, we can do a phone call in place of online communication.

This is a waste of my time!! I’ll find somebody that I can actually talk too!!!

That's fine. Best of luck to you.