Explain chap 7 bankruptcy. Fila. We are the mortgage holder…

Customer Question
Explain chap 7 bankruptcy ...

Explain chap 7 bankruptcy

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Fila. We are the mortgage holder of property that the owners are filing chapter 7 bankruptcy.. only the wife is listed on the chapter 7 and she assures mee that the property that we hold the mortgage on will not be involved. Could this be true.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes .It's been filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is his fee.

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley
Are they behind on the mortgage?
I'm being billed too many times. Please call me to figure this out.
The first attempt I made to contact you was unsuccessful. However, my card was charged with 5$ and $42.please cancel that charge.
Any billing issue would have to be brought up with customer service as I am just a user to this website, the same as you. I have no control over any billing issues