How can I find out if my TSA PreCheck has expired?

Customer Question
How can I find...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, but I noticed that I have not gotten TSA PreCheck for my last few flights. My 5 years may be up

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Connect me with whom?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V <- this is where you could put in your info online to look up missing info (like if your number has expired)

Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 6 months ago

Please let me know if that answers your question.