I live in Whittinsville MA, I have won a judgement for

Customer Question
I live in Whittinsville...

I live in Whittinsville MA, I have won a judgement for $2000.00 in mall claims court. Now i want to have the debtor's wages garnished. CVan you help me with this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Massachusetts

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Don't understand

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes all attempts to contact himm including letters from the Sheriff has failed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Just answer cannot do the debt collection for you. There are companies or law firms that can do it. Or, you can attempt to go through the procedure yourself. If you want to discuss more, let me know.