Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

INFOLAWYER, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I recently moved from Hawaii to California and I want to get
N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, JD
I recently moved from Hawaii to California and I want to get my California driver's license however I am afraid I am not going to pass the California DL written test. Do I lose my Hawaii driver's lice… read more
How do I get a driver license in tx when something is wrong
Jonathan Holson
Jonathan Holson, JD
How do I get a driver license in tx when something is wrong with current ca license? What kind of attorney? … read more
I bought a home in Florida last fall. I am finally getting
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I bought a home in Florida last fall. I am finally getting moved, I have a problem with my vehicles registration I need to register my vehicles: 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 1999 Freightliner FL 70 truck… read more
Question: 1 - Does my au pair need to take a California road
Legal Eagle, Attorney
Question: 1 - Does my au pair need to take a California road test to obtain a California drivers license or is the California written test sufficient? 2 - Can we require that she take and pass the Cal… read more
I recently bought used car in Texas, I 't have valid drivers
Loren, lawyer
I recently bought used car in Texas , I don't have valid drivers license due to medical reasons , I told this to salesman at time of purchase , as well as , they paid for my insurance for first month … read more
My daughter moved fr California to Mississippi to work at a
KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Principal Attorney
My daughter moved fr California to Mississippi to work at a hospital that does a bridge program fr paramedic to nurse program. She just got hired but was told waiting on background check and other stu… read more
I live in California I have never had a Drivers license what
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
hi I live in California I have never had a Drivers license what I'm trying to find out is about my constitutional right of travelI have a document is called a common-law vehicle and judicial notice co… read more
My residency and Drivers license is in GA, but I just moved
Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
My residency and Driver's license is in GA, but I just moved to TX. I am now looking to purchase a vehicle in Texas and reside in TX for a few years; Can I buy and register a vehicle in TX without cha… read more
What are the most laid back lawyers as far as the reqyirements
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
What are the most laid back lawyers as far as the reqyirements for getting a drivers license?… read more
I am set to fly from DFW to TLH on June 26, 2012. I have traveled
Expert, lawyer
I am set to fly from DFW to TLH on June 26, 2012. I have traveled to Texas to visit my husband who is currently working there. I have lost my current DL but have my expired DL that went out on May 28,… read more
Type-acceptance in CA is geared towards old-style mechanical
Lawdoctor
Lawdoctor, Attorney At Law
Type-acceptance in CA is geared towards old-style mechanical type meters. Mine is an innovative, solid-state, digital process. They charge a whopping 150/hour plus up front charges and also would need… read more
If i have a suspended drivers license way back 2006 , but can
Nate, Managing Member
If i have a suspended drivers license way back 2006 , but can i use the old driver license number for me to get a new California ID when i go to DMV? ...i did not get one when i got my Calif. DL for w… read more
i live in kansas an im a male age 27, i lost my DL for a dui
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
i live in kansas an im a male age 27, i lost my DL for a dui charge, refusal of pbt test and open container. the dui and refusal of a pbt test was droped in jury trial. the state suspended my dl for 2… read more
My florida class E drivers license was suspended in june 1995
lwpat
lwpat, Doctoral Degree
My florida class E drivers license was suspended in june 1995 for refusing to submit to the breath/urine/blood test for one year.the license expired in 1998.I moved to new york and have a valid class … read more
i have a dui ticket in califorina. a hold on my licends. 4
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
i have a dui ticket in califorina. a hold on my licends. 4 or 5 years old. how can i fix this. i live in arkansas… read more
Can I sue Penndot for having my lincense on a suspension without
xavierjd
xavierjd, Juris Doctor
Can I sue Penndot for having my lincense on a suspension without my knowledge up until I just tried to renew it in NJ Dec 09 which I have been doing at least 4 times with no issues until now. NJ will … read more
I have a Revoked Michigan Drivers License with a restricted
LegalKnowledge, Juris Doctor
I have a Revoked Michigan Drivers License with a restricted license to drive to, from and during work, school and probation if any. In my case I went one year with an ignition interlock and never went… read more
when you apply for new drivers license with valid out of ...
4ren6
4ren6, Retired
when you apply for new drivers license with valid out of state drivers lisence does issuing state notify your old state ? are all states this way… read more