I am moving to California as I have a awesome job

Customer Question
I am moving to...

I am moving to California as I have a awesome job opportunity. I currently have some old flags on my license in Louisiana. Am I able to maybe just take the tests and get a new DL in California?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Flags are in Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 6 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

what kind of flags?

Driving under suspension

That needs to be cleared up first through remedial classes etc. You can then apply in CA

Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!