Can I get a lawyer to send an intent letter to sue. PA. I…

Customer Question
Hi can I get...

Hi can I get a lawyer to send an intent letter to sue

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

PA

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have been emailing them back and forth also I went to the office to speak to them on 5 separate ocassions

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am looking for someone to draft and send in an intent to sue letter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. Let me see if I can assist you today. Unfortunately, it is beyond the scope of this site to draft letters and pleadings. However, I am happy to provide a template or sample for you - see below:

Write this type of letter to notify the letter recipient that you intend to sue them. Include any and all pertinent details, such as the reason for the legal action.

[Your letterhead, if desired; if not, your return address]

[Date of letter-month, day, and year]

[Recipient's first and last names]
[Company name]
[Street or P.O. box address]
[City, State ZIP code]

Dear [recipient's name]:

I am writing to inform you that I intend to pursue legal action in the form of a lawsuit against your company. I have repeatedly attempted to request payments on numerous invoices that I have sent to your company for services I provided over the past year. However, to date I have still not received the payments that are owed to me.

This leaves me no other choice than to pursue legal action. Should you decide to pay in full, thus averting any legal activity, please contact me immediately and remit payment to the address listed on this letter.

If you have questions regarding this impending legal action, please call me at __________. Thank you for your immediate attention to this serious matter.

Sincerely,

[Signature]

[Sender's first and last names]

Hope that helps. A positive rating is appreciated.