I need a religious vaccine exemption letter for an adult.

Customer Question
Hi i need a...

Hi i need a religious vaccine exemption letter for an adult. how can i get one?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Minnesota

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet. i only requested a from from my shcool that i have to sign but i also need to get an eemption letter from a conscientious objector as well

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. i dont feel comfortable signing the school form because i have to sign it saying that i know im putting myself and others at risk, but i dont agree with that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 5 months ago

This is for an adult, not a minor correct?

Tina, Lawyer