My wife and I have an old will that needs to be updated and…

Customer Question
My wife and I...

My wife and I have an old will that needs to be updated and since them we have acquired property in three states. do I need a will for each state or can it be done with one will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to an Oregon lawyer about this?

I live in florida not oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. It can be done in Florida and you need one willing, addressing all your properties and any other assets, which you want to dispose of. A new will, will likely be created so that it is updated and current and reflects how your property and assets will pass and be disposed of.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!