Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Contract termination. Texas

Customer Question
Contract termination Lawyer's Assistant:...

Contract termination

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

What can I answer for you?

Tina, Lawyer