I have asked my son who is 41 to leave ( move out) for

Customer Question
I have asked my...

I have asked my son who is 41 to leave ( move out) for months. He said I can’t “throw him out” I have to have him evicted. Is that true?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado Arapahoe County

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just how to get my son to move

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

How long has your son been living there? Does he pay rent?