Can we please talk on the phone, please? California. None, i…

Customer Question
Can we please talk...

Can we please talk on the phone, please?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, i don,t know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don,t know what else to say.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

none yes lets talk on the phone, please

What are we talking about?

the phone call is free no extra $

Hi...it seems your payment failed. Customer service can help with that.

You can reach customer service at 1(###) ###-####/p>