Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can we please talk on the phone, please? California. None, i…

Customer Question
Can we please talk...

Can we please talk on the phone, please?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, i don,t know what to do

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don,t know what else to say.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

none yes lets talk on the phone, please

What are we talking about?

the phone call is free no extra $

Hi...it seems your payment failed. Customer service can help with that.

You can reach customer service at 1(###) ###-####/p>

Tina, Lawyer