I'm asking for my son Dunne who I believe is being excessive…

Customer Question
I'm asking for my...

I'm asking for my son Mark Dunne who I believe is being excessive punished by judge Kelley lost in. Yes I know just another mother! If you would look you might z

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Michigan clarkston.. Mark has never had a duo in his life. The officer that pulled him over did it because my grandson forgot to put the new sticker on. And of course when the window was down he could smell the alcohol. Marks driving was fine. N

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He is Oakland county jail 1200 telegraph Pontiac, MI. He is going in front of Judge lost in tomorrow. She sentenced him to 9 months probation and as everyday. He went to court after that and opted to go to jail for 90 days and she told him no. So he started the routine again and it didn't work. Mark had a stroke about 4 years ago and is still trying to recover from that. His speech is not quit right yet and his right arm is not working right. I will be checking Kelley kostins records but from what I remember she has given rapists & child abusers less than Mark. I will not accuse her of that until I have throes records. I am 73 years old, needless to say I don't get as much done and as quickly anymore. I would just like her to be fair with Mark

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Probably but I can't think of more right now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good morning, I am a Criminal Defense attorney and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I'm sorry to hear about your son's situation.

Just to clarify, he was sentenced to 9 months probation due to a DUI, correct?

Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!