JUDICIAL MIS CONDUCT. A BENCH WARRANT WAS ISSUED WITH OUT…

Customer Question
JUDICIAL MIS CONDUCT. A...

JUDICIAL MIS CONDUCT. A BENCH WARRANT WAS ISSUED WITH OUT PROOF THAT I HAD RECEIVED A NOTICE TO APPEAR. PLUS WHEN DOES IT TAKS 4 COUNTY SHERIFFS AND A EMT TO SERVE A BENCH WARRANT. THEY BEAT THE STUFFING OUT OF ME , I HAVE PICTURE OF THE AFTER MATH , AND REFUSE TO LET ME CONTACT MY ATTORNEY.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

GEORGIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

NOT ONE OUT OF THIS AREA . THE LOCAL ATTORNEY'S WILL NOT DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE COUNTY BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE THEY MAKE THEIR LIVING .!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I AM LOOKING AT A SUIT FOR EXCESSIVE FORCE AGAINST THE COUNTY FOR PHYSICAL DAMAGES DONE TO ME BY THE 4 SHERIFFS.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post and am working on a response now.

If you have a brutality case against your police, it is sometimes difficult to find a local lawyer who is willing to go head to head with them. You might have to spread a wide net. Any lawyer who is licensed to practice in your state, however, can handle the matter assuming they are comfortable practicing in your particular county.

Although we can't make direct referrals to lawyer or law firms, as that is a violation of the site, I can steer you to where lawyers themselves go when they need to find a lawyer in another state or area of specialization and they do not know of one.

One source would be the Georgia State Bar Associaion's Lawyer Referral Service. They charge a fee of around $50 for the referral which includes a free half hour consultation with the attorney. They guarantee you a lawyer in good standing with his licensing authority.

http://apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/lris/directory/main.cfm?id=GA

There are also commercial lawyer referral agencies. Two that are highly regarded are www.Martindale.com and www.Avvo.com. Many of their lawyers are peer and client-rated to help you narrow down the choices.

Finally, this is a civil rights suit. Organizations such as the American Civil Liberties Union and the NAACP advocate nationwide in that area. You might want to contact them about your case. If they have too much on their plate to assist you themselves they may know of a civil rights attorney in your area that you could retain. Civil rights attorneys are always challenging government agencies, and if you have a good case, they should not be reluctant to take your matter on.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney