I am a 73 yr old living on 985 a month I am struggling

Customer Question
I am a 73...

I am a 73 yr old living on 985 a month I am struggling Publisher make it sound that i willwib so I bought alot of things so I have a chance to get out of my financial burden instead I am now in worst shape

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I get getting massages rhat my name in on the list to win but they always want me to but

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I am a 73 year old Publisher made me think that i was one of the winners infact they had a paper with my name and
address saying I am one of the winners I am sick just got out of the hospital and i live on 985.00 a month
they always want to make you buy I am in real fincial bind now bacouse i bought an I can not afford it
I live alone I am sorry but I can not afford the $59 dollors its between eating or the $59 as I said I was sick and had medical expenses Thank you and God Bless LUCY WEISHUHN

If you have received a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. I did not make it. The offer was made automatically by the site. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

I am sorry, but I still do not know what your question is.

Are you saying that you purchased a magazine based on a gimmick that you were one of the winners and now you cannot afford to pay for the subscription and looking for a way to cancel the subscription?

If so, did you give them your bank information to charge for the subscription?

Thank you for your cooperation.