My reapplication for my moderate income rental unit was not…

Customer Question
My reapplication for my...

My reapplication for my moderate income rental unit was not sent this year

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ny

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Management told me the loan has been satisfied and no need to reapply. They said they would contact me in the beginning of the year with my new rent figure?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes, my lease expires March 1st 2018

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly clarify.

Also, what is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

My question is , can a loan be satisfied on a moderate income rental unit? Sounds fishy to me,?
I am worried they will unfairly increase my rent
I am worried they are trying to push me out

Thank you for the information.

I still do not understand what is going on here.

Why are you responsible for a loan on your rental unit?

Why does it matter whether the loan is paid off or not?

Kindly explain your situation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I don't have a loan on my apartment. Maybe management means there loan? I don't understand either!
This is the first time I am hearing about "a loan" Doesn't seem on the up and up?

Thank you for the information.

This is just very confusing.

What does the loan have anything to do with your rent?

Are they trying not to send you a renewal rent application?

Why are you worried that they are trying to push you out or raise your rent?

What is your specific question?

Thank you for cooperation.

I don't know what a loan has to do with my rent? That is what I am asking you? I just don't trust what they are telling me? Are they giving me false information to push me out. Perhaps to rent the apartment at it's regular rent and not modified rent?
Also, the new super has made false allegations that an odor is coming from my apartment because of my cat. They were going to come and inspect my apartment, but, never did.

Thank you for the information.

I will try one more time. If I still do not understand what is going on, I will opt out to see if another Attorney would be able to take over from me.

Kindly answer the following questions:

Why do you think that you may be pushed out?

Why do you think that your rent may be increased?

Are they refusing to renew your lease?

I just do not know where your concerns are coming from and what your specific question is, really.

What is your specific question?

Kindly clarify.

Thank you for your cooperation.