I am filing an eviction complaint. Line 4 of complaint form…

Customer Question
I am filing an eviction...
I am filing an eviction complaint. Line 4 of complaint form says: The Defendant has failed to pay rent as agreed. The rent is unpaid since ___ and had a prior unpaid balance of $____. I'm confused as to what I should put in lieu of the blanks.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill assisting you.

You put the date that the rent hasn't been paid since and total amount of rent due as of now, you will be still able to claim for rent between the time you fill out the eviction complaint and the court date.

If you have a copy of the complaint, I can review this for you through this site as an extra service, just send it through to me.

If you need additional assistance, please let me know .

We are here to help.

I'm an independent legal expert and work for a positive rating that you may leave.

So please take the time to rate 5*****, 4**** or better.

Best

Attorney Bill