Need to find a lawyer that deals with elderly cases.

Customer Question
Need to find a...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It also has to do with power of attorney

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My mother is suppose to be taken care of by friend's of our family she has alchzeiemers and they will not allow me to see her or let me into the house that I currently have the deed to which is in my father who is deceased and my mother's name she sleeps on their couch
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley
you are saying that friends are supposed to be taking care of your mother who is sleeping on the couch even though the deed is in her name? Do I have that right?
Is there any contract whereby they are supposed to be taking care of her? Is there any kind of legal agreement?
If you wish to have a phone call that is a premium service that you would need to request