My brother's girlfriend stole my husband's cremated remains…

Customer Question
My brother's girlfriend stole...

My brother's girlfriend stole my husband's cremated remains and she won't give them back what can I do legally h

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She has stolen my life I want her to go to prison I feel like I'm in a 2020 episode it's unreal with this year has done to me and what she has done to me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

There are no words to describe how disturbing this is. Do the remains also belong to your brother?

Did you contact local law enforcement to file a complaint?

Are you online with me?

Did you still need assistance on this question?