How many year do I have to go back and file. Against todo on…

Customer Question
How many year do...

How many year do I have to go back and file. Against todo on a discrimination case

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington thirst on county

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I terminated because I had the option of bing fired or resigning over some thing else but it all falls back to the abuse I was taking I was a full time co

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It was a medical condition I was discinated agsainst

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: legalgems, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!