This is my last month of my lease. The owner wants to sell…

Customer Question
This is my last...

This is my last month of my lease. The owner wants to sell the house in January. I am good with that so I will be out in January. In the meantime I work nights during the day he has all these repair sawing and banging all day what can I do about that

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

What is the work being done for?

.

Is he making repairs that you requested or is he doing upgrades/renovations so he can sell?

.

.

thanks