How do I take someone to small claims court - for not paying…

Customer Question
Hi -- How do...

Hi -- How do I take someone to small claims court - for not paying for a photography job?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I sent 7 invoices to a woman who is a realtor. She has ignored all the invoices, now today - she has decided after 65 days she is unhappy and won't pay. The total due is $250.00

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. What county is this in Virginia?