Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was incarcerated in Yellowstone county jail an the medical…

Customer Question
Ok I was incarcerated...

Ok I was incarcerated in Yellowstone county jail an the medical department was giving me someone else's medicine an the medicine they where giving me was making my seizures kick off more then I usually have. Another nurse final noticed an stopped them I wrote a grievance against medical. They said just cause it didn't have my name on them dnt mean they weren't the same as mine. Well do to all the seizures I had really took a medical toll on my body.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Michael Bradley

how long ago did this happen?

Tina, Lawyer