What is your phone number to call?

what is your phone number to call?
12/18/2017
Michael Lykken, Esq
Hello and thank you for requesting me. I can answer in this thread if you would like. Otherwise I will offer a phone call as an additional service.
Hi. The judge signed the order. Now l am prepraing civ-130 form. l am the plaintiff in proper and the judgement is in my favor. l think l have to serve CIV -130 form, the copy of the signed order with proof of serving first class mail or l can use the proof of service form that come with CIV-130 form. should l mail this to subsequent filing in sfo or to department 501 where the order signed. The court doesn't expected me to file electronically since l am in proper right?
Hello, I am traveling today and just saw your message. Yes, the court doesn't expect you to file electronically since you are pro per. All you need to do is attach a copy of the signed judgment to the notice, and then serve that on the opposing party. I would just use the proof of service that is attached as page 2 of the form. You file this with the court clerk, not the department in which the judgment was granted. Congratulations on the judgment as well.
Michael Lykken, Esq