Ive been blocked from my spiritual husband hes in a rehab…

Customer Question
Ive been blocked from...

Ive been blocked from my spiritual husband hes in a rehab cause of an accident

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Indiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

His daughters filed for legal guardianship I wasn't told so I could be there to fight for him

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hes mad at me cause his daughters said something bad about me he has brain trama head not working right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 7 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?