I just sent you my question. Colorado. I went to first court…

Customer Question
I just sent you...

I just sent you my question

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes I went to first court date

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you?