I am aware that my husband is required to be with me when I…

Customer Question
I am aware that my...
I am aware that my husband is required to be with me when I renew my ID card. I’m assuming that once I have documentation of the name change I may also need documentation of proof of the reason for his absence. Correct?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

If your husband needs to be present with you, then yes, likely you would need documentation of proof of the reason for his absence. I hope I've answered your question. If you don't need any additional information, could you please take a moment to check the box stating that I answered your question so that I receive credit for working with you. It doesn't cost you anything extra and it allows me to get credit for helping you. Sometimes people aren't aware that experts don't get any credit for the time and effort that we spend on our answers unless you rate it positively (3 or more stars). If you have follow up questions I'd be happy to answer them as well. You can still ask follow up questions after rating.