I have a sister is texas who had gone there for school but…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a sister is texas who had gone there for school but has some legal medico issues. She was kept in a hospital for 3 weeks later release by doctors said no illness. But she is prevented from going to school and been threaten to be sent back to Africa. Any advice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing else her rights to go to school as foreign student has been violated. I can send you her phone number is *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Okay please send it by email***@******.***
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 8 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Can you tell me what the reason they state for not allowing her back in school?