I have a sister is texas who had gone there for school but…

Customer Question
I have a sister...

I have a sister is texas who had gone there for school but has some legal medico issues. She was kept in a hospital for 3 weeks later release by doctors said no illness. But she is prevented from going to school and been threaten to be sent back to Africa. Any advice?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Nothing else her rights to go to school as foreign student has been violated. I can send you her phone number is *****

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Why are they refusing to let her go back to school?
What is the medical issue, since the doctors said they found no illness?