Lost my connection how do I sign in. I am in MI my question…

Customer Question
Lost my connection how...

Lost my connection how do I sign in

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in MI my question was related to family law in FL. Paid fees. Unable to sign in

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No it was a question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My question is related to the credit information I supplied on this site to have my question answered and how do I log back in

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 7 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is?