My son was in court on a drug charge, He was extremely

Customer Question
My son was in...

My son was in court on a drug charge, He was extremely coerce into excepting a plea. As he was accepting the plea he was having a stroke. Does he have any recourse on this plea. He actually had two strokes during this hearing.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Arizonia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I'm meeting with him today but need to know what grounds I have on this matter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The lawyer may need to know he is on probation with prior felonies.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
12/18/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 8 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. How long ago did he accept the plea? Was he represented at the time and who coerced him to take this?