How do I obtain an release of lien from a former businees…

Customer Question
How do I obtain...

How do I obtain an release of lien from a former businees partner?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

There is a lien on my home that shows up un credit report

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Has your business partner agreed to release the lien?

I’d rather stay with texting

Okay. Hold, please. I am checking something for you.

Have your business partner sign a release of the lien. This way, a copy of the documentation showing the lien has been released can be sent via mail to the address listed on your credit report. Or, you make be able to submit the “release of lien” online.

If you have further questions, just let me know. I am happy to continue to assist you.

Hello again:

Checking in to see if you need further help. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer a related follow-up question you may have. If I have not answered your question completely or missed a question, please let me know and I will attempt to answer it. If you are satisfied with your answer, please provide a positive rating between 3 and 5 stars at no extra charge so I can get paid for the service I provided to you. Best regards.

Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 6 months ago

Hello again: I am checking to see if you got all that you wanted from Just Answer on this question. Have I answered all of your questions?