My childs dad name is,. We had family court orders for temp…

Customer Question
Thank you... Lawyer's Assistant:...

Thank you...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My childs dad name is ***** ***** name is Regina. We had family court orders for temp custody in August. The commissioner signed the order to allow John the whole week with minor visits with myself. as the that in

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

The Casa report gave recommendations to switch our daughter to my home and grant that I have jurisdiction over her health care needs. John has a very volatile personality that has only now come to the courts attention thru the investigaton. Tonight he and I met per the order to come together and work towards agreement on issues we have not been able to agree upon, such as discipline, rule

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

...sorry it’s late and I am not making too much sense....when we met tonight, he said he was dropping this whole thing...he said there was not any need to agree. He said he would not take in a car by himself, have her stay at his home (lives with a girlfriend) or be alone with her anytime because he is afraid she will “lie” about his abuse and he will not go to jail for that. He said she was able to visit him anytime it was ore planned so other adults were there to make sure she did not lie about his behavior... we have trial June 4th and he says he is going to drop this...what legal step do I take to assure this is “over “as he says..his lawyer did not contact me with any document to sign...It is my thought he is going to come and get her on “his” orderd day, while that is okay, he ihas not had her to his house except for one day since November 10th... If he honestly wanted this over, and did not intend on picking her up, why did he sign the order stating he would pick her up on The recommended days....It should be a simple conversation to ask him but it is not. I only want to know is he dropping this...he cannot just come and go, she needs to know the expectations of her day, I need to plan for my working days and her school pick up etc... I am concerned he will randomly come to my house when she is here and I am at work and insis she go with him..In an ideal world I would love a fluid to and from for her to each of our homes but that is not the case. She is afraid of his verbal tear down, intimidation’s and manipulative moves...she is stable and not suicidal as she was,

Lawyer's Assistant: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?

But if

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you...I am in Washington King County...No there us not ant suicidal ideations here....I was describing that in the past, my daughter had these thoughts, she is stable now but still feels fear and anxiety when it comes to going to live with her father...visits she dreads, however...my question was just that i need to know the paper work that will keep John to his word...he is not honoring the signed order...i feel that is great he wants her to stay with me...what paperwork do I need to complete to have his visits pre arranged, or his words like tonight...no alone visits with his daughter, per his request?

Thank you for the information. However, I cannot answer your question at this time because I do not understand your post.

Kindly review your initial post, edit it, properly identify the parties and your issues, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kindly note that I do not participate in the phone call program.

Tina, Lawyer